Thursday 16 July 2015

Romans 11:33 NIVUK

Scripture
Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out!

Observation
The knowledge and wisdom of God can seem daunting, we may not be able to fathom why God wants us to do something, it may not be clear past the next step God wants us to take. However we can rest assured that the depth of God's knowledge, wisdom, power, love, grace and mercy is unfathomable and greater that we could ever need.

Application
We need to lean not on our understanding and abilities but instead remember to rely on our all powerful Father, our God who loves us.

Prayer
Teach me to trust and rely on you and your infinite knowledge and wisdom. Teach me to rely on you and not on myself. Lord give me what I need to do what you want me to do.

JD

No comments:

Post a Comment